Saturday, October 3, 2009

Need your addresses!!!!

Ladies, ladies, ladies. I tried to sneak around and find your email addresses, but none of you post an "email me" on your blogs. ARgh!!! So those who want flowers, please email me. sphorton@windstream.net I will mail them out next week with instructions.

7 comments:

  1. Don't know if I'm one of the emails you need but here goes... scrappinbev@netscape.net would love one of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, I hope you have as much fun as I did applying all our
    scrapbooking practice to an altered art journal. Do you already have
    a grand vintage stash? Or will you be pinch-hitting like me?

    By the way, did you make the connection that the Emily Dickinson poem written on my blog side bar is being sung by Carla Bruni (French president's wife now) on my play list? Although I know people seldom listen to other people's playlists, I'm waiting for someone to notice. :)

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new favorite person...SANDY HO HO..you are a flower making RoCkStaR!!! Thank you over and over again for my B-U-TEE-full flower! Heather and I can't wait to make some ourselves!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Hope to meet you some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy - clauskr@gmail.com. I think my emails to your windstream address are going to spam -- either that or you have been ignoring me these past few months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so much about your beautiful flowers that I would love one or the least I could do is buy one. susierichard@eatel.net

    ReplyDelete