I will have to admit that the family is part of my extended family, but nevertheless, they asked and I hope I delivered.
We spent a little over an hour at a local park here. They had some shots they wanted to make and I had a few the I wanted to try. I just clicked away in hopes of getting an outstanding shot and I think I managed to get a couple, especially just standing around and clicking on the girls as they interacted. It paid off except for the background, Arghhhh! I may try cropping down a little and
see if that helps. They were all easy subjects. And a little of the ham in them as well. The older girls are students at Texas
A&M and the youngest still in high school. They are so close to each other and have such fun together. And, of course, the older two are so patient with the younger. They truly have great fun together.
I was teasing the dad that his head was reflecting light all over the place. We had a great laugh and I think a cute picture out of that exchange. I doubt they pick it, but everyone had a good laugh out of it.
The picture below is my favorite of them all . We took this one on the way out of the park. It really reflects how close and happy this family is.
Sandy
Wow, Sandy - you did a very nice job - congrats!
ReplyDeletetesting
ReplyDeleteGood Tests! The pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteSandy, your photos are awesome!!! I think you found a new profession!!!
ReplyDelete