This Christmas Cactus has bloomed right on schedule every year that I have had it. That would be four years without killing it.
By tomorrow, Christmas Day, it should be very close to being in full bloom.
Here's wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas. I know that for some it is feeling a little bleak in this difficult times, but it will get better. I really believe that. So set those thoughts to one side and enjoy the season, the day and family. Be thankful for the wonderful things in your life and that you have these wonderful memories to hang on to.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakkuh and Merry Chrisannakkuh to all!!
I hope you have a happy holidays!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you blogging! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogger land! Glad you could join us! Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am so tickled you joined the blogger society! Glad to see you
ReplyDeleteYour flower is a beauty. I am so bad with them, I won't even attempt having one. Wishing you Happy Holidays, and again, I am so glad you started a blog!!!
ReplyDelete